Join us at the Museum on December 8th (12:00-3:00pm) for a fun filled afternoon of holiday cheer! Venture through the Winter Market and pick up some last minute gifts, jump on a sleigh ride, or enjoy live performances by the acclaimed Prairie Players, PCI Choir, Choral Readers, and Hand-Bell Performers. There is something for everyone, and admission is only a small donation to the Museum!
- Free Hot Coco & Sleigh Rides through the Museum grounds (12:00-3:00pm)
- Winter Artisan’s Market (12:00-3:00pm)
- Potpourri Making (12:00-3:00pm)
- Cookie Decorating with ROK (12:00-3:00pm)
- Choral Readings (12:00pm)
- Caroling in the Village (1:30pm)
- Condensed Readings of “A Christmas Carol” (1:00 & 2:30pm)
- Hand-bell Performance (2:00pm)
Interested in volunteering for Yule Tide? Please email email@example.com or call 204-857-3259
A huge thank-you to our signature event sponsor: Portage Co-op!
As a pilot project this past Fall, the Fort la Reine Museum ran Escape “le Rideau” to highlight the intriguing history of the formation of the CPR through the Canadian Prairies. Due to the popularity and success of the program, the Museum will offer the experience once more in the Spring of 2019 when the weather allows for the experience! Bookings for the Spring session will be open in April, please check back in the New Year.
Booking Capacity: 3-6 players
Escape Time: 1 hour
Price: $15.00/person (cash or credit accepted)
Available: Returning in the Spring of 2019