FIELD TRIPS & GUIDED TOURS
With over 25 heritage buildings and 5 acres of prairie terrain, the Fort la Reine Museum is the perfect venue for your next guided tour or field trip! Experience life as a fur trader or explorer with our Beavertails Tour, see what life was like for the early settlers with our Pioneers & Trailblazers Tour, or discover the innovations and inventions of the industrial era with our Building a Nation Tour! When you book a guided tour at the Museum, you will experience the following:
- 45-90 minute guided tour with a costumed interpreter (tour length depends on selected tour type)
- Special insight into building histories
- One hands-on heritage activity *
- Access to grounds for lunch/picnics
- Ages 0-4 = FREE
- Ages 5-12 = $5.00 each
- Ages 13-17 = $8.00 each
- Chaperones/Teachers = One free admission for every 10 students/youth (additional adult admission = $10.00 each) *
*Only available for daycares and school field trips
The Fort la Reine Museum is a great venue to host your next event or meeting! There are two churches, several farm houses, visitor’s centre, a general store, and outdoor grounds to hold your event at the museum. The Allis Chalmers building is also available for rentals, and houses the largest collection of Allis Chalmers Tractors and Machinery in the world! If you are interested in booking with us please contact us by calling (204) 857-3259 or by Email
Meeting Space or Private Venue Rental: $20/hour (Includes projector, coffee maker, tea kettle, 8 tables, and 25 chairs).
PHOTO BY: PATRICIA RAE PHOTOGRAPHY
The Fort la Reine Museum is a great location to have your wedding ceremony in a Heritage setting. There are two churches or large outside spaces to have your wedding ceremony at the museum. There are also over 25 buildings for many opportunities for unique wedding photos.
PHOTO BY: PATRICIA RAE PHOTOGRAPHY
Wedding Pictures – $50.00
• Access for the wedding party and guests to the museum buildings between 10am and 5pm, maximum of 20 people ($5.00/additional person)
• Prior to the wedding day – free entry for the Bride and Groom and their photographer to plan picture locations
*Complimentary with a Heritage Wedding Ceremony
Heritage Wedding Ceremony – $350.00 (Includes free Museum Admission for all Wedding Guests!)
• Ceremony Space in a Heritage Building of your choice. Some popular choices include:
• West Prospect Church – maximum 75 people
• Ukrainian Heritage Church – maximum 50 people
• Pioneer Village grounds: Use of the grounds & buildings for pictures before and after
• Set up the day before or the morning of the wedding between 10am and 5pm
• Prior to the wedding day – free entry for the Bride and Groom and their photographer to plan ceremony location and picture locations
Wedding Reception – $350
- Outdoor Reception Space
- Private Access to Museum Grounds
- Photography Session
- Benches, picnic tables
ENTIRE SITE RENTAL
Entire Heritage Site Rental – $1400.00/day
• Private access to entire facility for an eight hour day, with an after 5pm $65.00 premium.
The Fort la Reine Museum is a unique venue to host your child’s next birthday party and leave the activities up to us!
Birthday Parties – $100
Party Package Includes:
• Party Space for up to 3 hours – rain or shine
• Access to Costumes – pioneer dresses or fur trade wear
• Choice of TWO Fun Birthday Party Activities:
Artifact Find: List of artifacts and they will search the museum for which building they are located in.
Quest And Seek: Questions based on buildings; explore the museum looking for answers.
Vintage Games: Croquet, bocce ball, and sack races
• Museum Host with you for the duration of the party
• Maximum 20 people – 2 adults free (additional adults $8 per person)
BOOK A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE MUSEUM:
I agree that Fort la Reine Museum, Pioneer Village & Tourist Bureau Inc., their respective Board of Directors, their respective employees, and their volunteers shall not be liable for any injury to my child or loss or damage to his/her personal property arising from, or in any way resulting from my child’s participation in Fort la Reine Museum activities