Opening Day – June 1st
We are pleased to open our doors to the public on June 1st! Please keep in mind the new visitation protocols before planning your visit to the Museum:
- NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME. We are only accepting debit or credit.
- Visitors must keep a 2 metre distance between others.
- Visiting groups must be made up of 10 people or less.
- Persons showing symptoms or who are feeling unwell should stay home.
- Only one small group inside a heritage building at one time.
- As always, please refrain from touching artifacts or furniture inside the heritage buildings.
“History at Home” Video Series
Join us virtually at the Museum as we bring some of our most popular heritage activities to you at home! Follow along, and learn the history of each item we make.
- Ice Cream Making: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhJ1xTV9p0
- Salt Water Taffy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59JD00bKyY4
- Natural Dyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ccgaP8XgLw
- Candle Dipping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TuwRriagw4&t=354s
- Ginger Ale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoMH91Gk5zs&t=13s
- Rock Candy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngGFMhHwWw&t=132s
Bring Me Basics
With the help of Goldenwest, we are able to sell our most popular gift shop items online with free local delivery! Your support during our closure is greatly appreciated.